1. The most romantic day for the lovers to tie the knot would be none other than Valentine Day. Couples believe that tying knot on the day meant to celebrate love & togetherness will make their love immortal. If you are head over heel in love then talk to your partner about getting married on Valentine’s Day. Here are tips for planning a valentine wedding theme.
2. INVITATION Give a skip to traditional wedding invite as it is a complete mismatch here. Choose a heart shaped invitation in red color. Visit online wedding invitation card store, they will do the customization totally free. If you don’t want to go with heart theme then choose cupid wedding invitation.
3. DECORATION The ambiance of the event is developed by the decoration. You can choose the red & white color as the color theme for your valentine wedding theme. Various sizes of heart shaped balloons and heart shaped cutouts of different things can be used for decorations. To make a romantic environment, use floating candles and dim light.
4. MUSIC Romantic songs help in creating a romantic ambience. The romantic numbers will spread love in the atmosphere. You have to select all songs which you both love. Even you can surprise your lover by playing her favorite love songs.
5. FOOD An elegant touch of love can be felt in the food also. The cake has to be heart shaped obviously. Keep in the menu sweets, cookies and chocolates in heart shape. Moving towards the drinks, don’t forget to add some exotic wine.
6. DRESS Bride and groom will look beautiful with the theme colored apparel. They can choose a white or red Sherwani and red bridal saree respectively. The other option for the bride can be a maroon colored Lehenga with small pearls & jewels. When it comes to jewelry, wear pendant and earrings in heart shape.
8. WEDDING FAVORS Make a small packet that contains a heart shaped keychain and chocolates along with a CD of all time great love songs. Wrap this gift in a red color paper that has picture of cupid all over it. Believe us, your guests will surely appreciate your choice of gift.
STATUS is a prestigious brand since 1994 widely known for its manufacturing of exquisite ethnic wear like wedding sherwani suits, indo western suits, groom wear, jodhpuri suits / bandgala suits, indo-western suits, formal suits and party suits for mens. It also offers accessories like saafa, mojari, dupatta and kamarbandh.
STATUS provides a range of designs, from traditional Mughal styles to modern tailored suits with distinctive features, so there's something for everyone and every event. Whether you choose to enjoy the majesty of your sherwani for the duration of your celebrations, or whether you want to switch to something a little more contemporary, you won't be short of choice when browsing our range. We offer a huge selection of designer men's sherwanis including traditional styles, a fusion collection, formal tailored suits and occasion wear.